6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 18167 times)  
Hey all. I'm new to the site. I've been collecting film location shots for years, but recently (finally) got some STAR WARS ones! I've posted them here if anyone's interested... Tunisia is definitely on my short list of location photo excursions, D.V. really whetted my appetite.

http://www.starwarslocations.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=297&page=1

Erik, that's a wonderful album. You'll find plenty of help for Tunisia here.

Colin.

Chatty

Hi Erik,

yes indeed, I am also impressed, you seem to have a good eye on locations. You have found a lot of the scenes in Artis's Palette. Unfortunately we only where able to find two of the many, many shots that had been filmed over there. I like it a lot!

Chrischi

Eric, i hope you get this message soon.

Im off to Vegas in December and yours are the best pics / ref pics i've seen on the star wars locations.

I would like to talk you asap on the location areas / how to get there etc, etc.

could you please leave me your email address or contact me either here on my email :

james_net99@yahoo.com

Would really really appreciate it.

James.

Junior

Eric, THANK YOU once again for your help ! .. we managed all the sites last week and got some awesome photo's .. not just Star Wars locations. Death Valley is mind blowing !

Again, appreciate all your help Smile

James & Geraldene.

Junior

Thanks for posting the pics, James. I really like that one recreating the scene of the Tusken Raider running to his Bantha.
jamesFSO1's album - new Death Valley pics!

Admin
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1