7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6035 times)  

The latest Star Wars Insider (Savage Opress cover) has an article by Brandon Alinger detailing his quest to find the exact shooting locations from the ROTJ Endor scenes. The issue is on stands now.

"we're mild and green ... and squeaky clean."

Chatty

Thanks, I need to go find a copy this weekend since I don't have a subscription anymore. I've been waiting to read Brandon's article for a long time now.

Admin

The details about the new issue are up on the Star Wars website now. You can even preview the digital copy of this months issue at Zinio. They only let you zoom in 3 times for the preview but Brandon's article is on 3 pages so it works out perfectly.

Admin

Quote by: Admin

I've been waiting to read Brandon's article for a long time now.

I wasn't aware he'd written it until I happened upon it in the magazine. It was an interesting article, but I enjoyed your travelog and photos more. The photos in the magazine aren't readily recognizable as filming locations. In fact, they look like they could have been taken in just about any similar forest.

"we're mild and green ... and squeaky clean."

Chatty

Yea, the logging that was done in that area certainly ruined it for keeping it recognizable. It would still be nice to go back someday but we need to get more details about how to get there since the article doesn't go into that.

Admin

Quote by: aceface

The latest Star Wars Insider (Savage Opress cover) has an article by Brandon Alinger detailing his quest to find the exact shooting locations from the ROTJ Endor scenes. The issue is on stands now.

I got my copy just before Christmas, it was very well written without it handing out the location on a plate. I think a little legwork would be involved but the reward should be worth it - the place should be quickly found.
I did the same Google Earth vs. article comparison.

Chatty
7 posts :: Page 1 of 1