9 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 17675 times)  
I didn't attend the last 2 in Indianapolis but I may have to go to this one since it is only 15 minutes from my house. Is anyone else planning on being here?

Admin

What are you talking abou?

Star Wars Celebration IV. You can see more here: http://starwars.com/community/event/celebration/

This time its happening at the Los Angeles Convention Center which is only 15 minutes from my house.

Admin

I came I saw I went to: CIII and CIV.

The question is where and when for CV - and who's coming out there for that!
Reliable source says it's Chicago but Sansweet was there this month and it seemed an opportune time to announce it in the host city, but it didn't happen. Timing could very well be around Memorial Day which is usually the last weekend in May.

I went to Celebration I and IV. I'm not able to do much traveling right now so if its not in Los Angeles again then there isn't much of a chance that I'll make it for Celebration V.

Admin

Looks like Celebration V may be in Orlando sometime next summer, I've never been to a Star Wars Celebration (super excited to go), if it is Orlando I will definatley be going - I live in the Cayman Islands, anyone else planning on going?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Wars-celebration-V/112984653718

I wish I could join you but there isn't much of a chance that I'll be going unless they hold it here in Los Angeles again.

Admin

Star Wars Celebration V - Aug. 12-15, 2010
Orange County Convention Center

ORLANDO!!!Razz

very nice forum

9 posts :: Page 1 of 1