11 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Likes:
  (Read 15839 times)  
When will the ebook released for buying?

regards
michael

Hi Michael,

I'm still having a few problems getting the paypal shopping cart working on the site. I have a ticket open with my webhost and I am going to give them another day to look into it. If they can't resolve the issue then there is another method I can try that I'm sure will work. So I'm hoping either way, the ebook should be for sale on the site in 2 days at most.

Thanks,
Bill

Admin

Hi Bill,
if you can´t get fixed the problem, please let me know. i think we will find another way to handle it. i definetly need this book!

regards
michael

Thanks for your patience. It should be ready now at the link below. If you run into any problems, let me know.

http://www.starwarslocations.com/paypal/product_detail.php?product=1

Admin

i paid thorugh paypal, but where do i get now the book? i wasn´t transfered to a download page?

Hi Michael,

Sorry the eBook transaction didn't work out the way it was supposed to. You should have been taken back to the product page and in place of the Buy Now button there would be a Download link. I emailed the eBook to the address of your Paypal account. Let me know if you have any other trouble.

Thanks,
Bill

Admin

It works!!

Thank you for all your services

michael

Hi, I too have just purchased the book via paypal, but the link on the book details page still says 'Buy Now'.

Can you please email the book to my Paypal email address?

Thanks
weej

Hi Pier, Sorry to hear you had trouble with your download. I just updated the software for the website this weekend so I'll need to test the Paypal stuff to see if it was affected also. I sent the eBook to you in a seperate email. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Admin

Paypal's IP addresses were being blocked after this weekends update. I added them back to the whitelist and everything seems to be working as it should again. Thanks for catching that. Let me know if you have any other problems.

Admin
11 posts :: Page 1 of 2